Saturday, October 8, 2011

Justice League International #1

So far it seems DC's strongest titles have been their team books. And Justice League International is no exception. I'd go so far to say this was even as good as the regular Justice League title. While filled with second-stringers, any book with Booster Gold and Guy Gardner is a-ok with me. And did their dynamic play perfectly in this one. The team "chemistry" was the book's strongest aspect. And if you happen to read between the lines of certain things that were said, you get to the core feeling of DC's relaunch. On a personal note, it's great to see Aaron Lopresti's art again. I was so sad to see him leave Marvel, but I'm glad to finally read a book of his over at DC that excites me like this one. If you enjoyed Justice League, then I highly suggest this book to complement it.

No comments:

Post a Comment