Saturday, October 8, 2011

Justice League #1

For my first foray into blogging my reviews, I'm going to post all 52 new DC books that I had reviewed on my Facebook page. So if you were wavering on certain titles, maybe the following reviews will help in your decision making process.
Justice League #1 is everything that the DCnU could want their first book to be. It had the right amount of action, suspense, humor, and intrigue that sets up their new world so perfectly. I have never been a Geoff Johns fan, except for a few of his Marvel works long ago, but this is a superior effort on his part. Almost to the point where I would completely reverse my stance on him. Jim Lee's art goes without saying. But I'll say it anyways. This is the art that we've missed and longed for these many absent years. To see him at a peak level after so long is astounding. I couldn't be more pleased with this first issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment